An amazing tour around Bristol's Harbourside
enjoying a day in the life of a Pirate
Carefully selected, fascinating facts of pirate history and an insight into the life of a pirate.
We encourage the children to share their thoughts, ideas and knowledge of pirates with us as we share our knowledge with them.
We require a minimum of 10 children for a tour.
£4 per child
All school staff who are responsible for the welfare of the children whilst on tour with us come free of charge.
We include discussion and sharing of information on:
- Why people became pirates.
- The pirate ship's crew.
- The pirate's code of conduct.
- Battle tactics.
- Types of ships favoured by pirates.
- Clothing, food and hygiene.
- Privateers and the navy.
- Famous pirates
- The famous battle between Blackbeard and Lieutenant Robert Maynard R.N.
- The discovery of Blackbeard's sunken Pirate Ship